Premium Recycled Macrame Cord
£8.90 – £14.50
- Premium Recycled Macrame Cord
- Single twist cotton cord composed of multiple small threads.
- Length 100m/108yds
- Available in 1.5mm, 3mm, 5mm, 9mm
- Suitable for Macrame, Crochet and weaving
- Produces great fringing and tassels
- Inner spool made of recycled paper
- Produced in Poland
- 100% Recycled Cotton
Premium Recycled Macrame Cord is a single twist cotton cord composed of multiple small threads.
It is perfect for macrame, weavings and any fibre art.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colour blend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into the 3 sizes of Macrame Cord
Premium Recycled Macrame Cord has been granted authorisation according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.
If braided yarns are more your thing check out our selection
1.5mm, 3mm, 5mm, 9mm
Charcoal, Mustard, Eucalyptus, Laurel, Peacock, Terracotta, Avocado, Jeans, Wild Rose, Sunset, Pine Green, Caramel, Sand, Steel, Nude, Natural, Teal, Coffee, Moonlight, Light Grey